Updates every Wednesday, and some other days too! And here's some extra text because stupid Blogger forces everything to left-align!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Forced Hiatus

Some of you may have noticed that I failed to update my blog on Wednesday, and Thursday, and Friday. The reason for this is frustratingly simple: My computer has a virus. It has been slowly eating away at the damn thing's functionality for a long time, and it has recently reached a point where it's very rare that I can access any website that isn't Facebook or Wikipedia. I've somehow managed to force it to access this page, but I still don't know if it will actually allow me to post what I'm writing here.

I am still unemployed, and this means I have no money that isn't already spoken for by groceries and other vital living expenses. While I try to remedy this situation, it means that my computer will go unrepaired because I am a technological idiot and don't know how to format my own hard drive, so I have to give it to the repair shop. That'll cost me about $60 which I just don't have lying around to spare at the moment.

I will try to update it when I can from either campus computers or by other means, but for the time being you can consider the blog on hiatus while I deal with this situation.

Now would normally be the point where I go on a page-long rant about how much I hate the little bastards who program viruses because daddy didn't hug them enough and mommy liked older brother better so they take it out on society by wrecking thousands of dollars in computers with their little rageprograms. However, I'm not going to do that, because that kind of tirade can easily be misinterpreted by law enforcement as an actual plot or expressed intent to capture the little sniggering nerdlinger who wrote the virus that's wrecking my computer and do horrible things to him. So to prevent any sort of misunderstanding of that nature, I'm just going to leave you with the following:

The internet is where decency goes to die.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should go hug some kids to prevent future problems... but then again, that might be a little creepy.

    You get the point.

    ReplyDelete